True Conservatism on WordPress

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

All The News We Want You To Hear

As I sit here this morning, I am astounded at the news coverage that a small anti-insurance protest is getting today.  According to one report, protesters number in the hundreds, according to the AP, there are dozens of protesters.  For the past several hours, as I listen to the radio, every national news break covers the protests.


Why?  Because they are protesting against the "evil" insurance industry.

When hundreds of thousands of people protested across the nation against the health care takeover, I didn't hear this level of coverage.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the insurance industry, especially not now, as my wife continues to have to talk to our insurance company, trying to keep the process going because they still haven't covered the surgery she had to have back in August.

And I guess this should come as no surprise to me - it's no secret that the mainstream news media leans to the left...but it is annoying, and today I am annoyed.

No comments: